WELCOME TO DEBBIE CONSTANTIN GOLF!
The 2014 Golf Season is Here!
Each and every one of us is unique in physical build, age, flexibility, strength, athletic abilities and understanding of the golf swing. I do not believe there is just one way to swing a club and I do not believe in trying to mold everyone to swing the club the same way.
There are a lot of ways to swing the club and this is going to depend on what your body can do. My goals are to help you learn to swing in the most efficient manner possible, while adding consistency to your golf game.
· LPGA Master Teaching Professional
· Certified Titleist Performance Institute Golf Fitness Instructor
· Coach for the North Hills All Stars Special Olympics Golf Team
. Founder/Organizer of the Pine Creek Ladies Golf Leagues
· Specializes in instruction for people with physical and intellectual disabilities.
Some disabilities are age related, post surgical, injury related, or genetic
· Instructor for Junior Team Golf
· Published in Golf Digest Magazine, 1978
· Pine Creek Golf Center, Duncan Ave, Allison Park,Pa. 1993 - present
· Golf In, Wexford, 1978 – 1993
· Pittsburgh Field club 1977 - 1978