Welcome to Debbie Constantin Golf!
SPRING 2016 MAY & JUNE SMALL GROUP GOLF CLASS SCHEDULES
Adult Golf Classes
Mondays, May 2, 9, 16, 23 &
Mondays, June 6, 13, 20, 27 at these times.
2 - 3:15 p.m. 5:00-6:15 p.m. 6:30 - 7:45 p.m.
JUNIOR GOLF CLASSES
MAY FUNDAMENTALS CLASS (1.5 hours each class)
Sundays, April 24, May 1, May 8
8-11 yrs: 12-1:30 p.m. 12-15 yrs: 1:45-3:15 p.m.
JUNE SCHEDULE - SUNDAYS, JUNE 5, 12, 19, 26
8-11 YRS: 1- 2:15 12-15 YRS 2:30-3:45P.M.
REGISTRATION Fee for small group classes $150.00 per golfer, golf balls included in the fee, maximum of 6 in a class to provide more individual attention.
For further inquiries email Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each and every one of us is unique in physical build, age, flexibility, strength, athletic abilities and understanding of the golf swing. I do not believe there is just one way to swing a club and I do not believe in trying to mold everyone to swing the club the same way.
How you swing is going to depend on what your body can do. My goals are to help you learn to swing in the most efficient manner possible to the best of your abilities, while adding consistency to your golf game.
· LPGA Master Teaching Professional
· Certified Titleist Performance Institute Golf Fitness Instructor
· Coach for the North Hills All Stars Special Olympics Golf Team
. Founder/Organizer of the Pine Creek Ladies Golf Leagues
· Specializes in instruction for people with physical and intellectual disabilities.
Some disabilities are age related, post surgical, injury related, or genetic
· Instructor for Junior Team Golf
· Published in Golf Digest Magazine, 1978
· Pine Creek Golf Center, Duncan Ave, Allison Park,Pa. 1993 - present
· Golf In, Wexford, 1978 – 1993
· Pittsburgh Field club 1977 - 1978