PLAY SMART GOLF THIS YEAR
It is always good to start out the golf season with good mental composure and good course management strategies.
1. Have an effective , deliberate pre-shot routine.
2. Pre-plan each hole in your mind before you tee off.
3. Keep the ball on the short grass!!
4. Decide on your "personal par" for each hole. Not every hole on the course is par-able. This is a stress eliminator.
5. Use the club you know you can hit, NOT THE ONE YOU THINK YOU SHOULD HIT.
6. When at the 150 or 100 yard marker, pretent you are playing a par 3. Can you par in from there?
7. When hitting approach shots into the green, always choose the club, that if you hit it perfectly, will end up at the back of the green.
NOW, GO OUT AND PLAY A CASUAL ROUND OF GOLF WHEN YOU DON'T FEEL THE PRESSURE TO TURN IN A LOW NUMBER AND USE THESE STRATEGIES TO HELP IMPROVE YOUR SCORING ABILITY. YOU WILL LEARN A LOT ABOUT YOUR WEAKNESSES ON THE COURSE, AND THEN BE ABLE TO TURN THEM INTO STRENGTHS.